I am a regular "Joe" may be not a plumber but a regular average next door guy who is concerned with USA economy. Currently underemployed and with a $ 250 000 in student loans and with a bankruptcy filed not long time ago my passion for the state of the economy arouse ... My purpose is to gather information from different journals and or blogs and help those fellows americans interested in the economy have a broader perception of what really is happening.
Yesterday I posted an article where the PM of Greece said that the rumors that Greece will look for IMF's help were unfounded today the rumor seems to be louder considering that he NOW is mentioning that Greece is considering approaching IMF for help...Like I said " When the river makes noise is because something is dragging"...The other rumors that were denied: Greece is not going to default, not going to step out of the European Union...lets keep waiting and see what happens. Now the question to raise is: what would be the impact? will this situation have a ripple effect on Europe? How this will affect USA? My guess is that it might bring a cascade of problems based mainly on pure speculation which might bring down the Euro as a currency but thats my guess...considering that investors were betting that Greece would default I would not be surprised if that happens...In previous postings I mentioned that this situation could be a mirror of what could happen to USA ...
Yesterday I posted an article where the PM of Greece said that the rumors that Greece will look for IMF's help were unfounded today the rumor seems to be louder considering that he NOW is mentioning that Greece is considering approaching IMF for help...Like I said " When the river makes noise is because something is dragging"...The other rumors that were denied: Greece is not going to default, not going to step out of the European Union...lets keep waiting and see what happens. Now the question to raise is: what would be the impact? will this situation have a ripple effect on Europe? How this will affect USA? My guess is that it might bring a cascade of problems based mainly on pure speculation which might bring down the Euro as a currency but thats my guess...considering that investors were betting that Greece would default I would not be surprised if that happens...In previous postings I mentioned that this situation could be a mirror of what could happen to USA ...
ReplyDelete