Are you currently unemployed?

My Favorite Documentaries

  • I.O.U.S.A
  • In Debt We Trust
  • Max Out
  • Out of Balance
  • The Corporation

Friday, March 12, 2010

Rise in Washington area unemployment seen as good sign for economy's recovery - washingtonpost.com

Rise in Washington area unemployment seen as good sign for economy's recovery - washingtonpost.com

1 comment:

  1. I woulnt say that the discouraged are feeling encouraged and lucky because the economy is doing better i would say that 1) they are getting desperate and or 2) a new wave of unemployed is coming.... Yesterday someone told me that while the titanic was sinking the band was still playing I did asked him why? for me it didnt make sense...but his explanation did make sense: "they knew they were going to die anyway so ..." are we seeing the media doing the same? playing a nice music while the titanic is sinking????

    ReplyDelete