Are you currently unemployed?

My Favorite Documentaries

  • I.O.U.S.A
  • In Debt We Trust
  • Max Out
  • Out of Balance
  • The Corporation

Friday, March 26, 2010

Year-end growth spurt not likely to be repeated

Year-end growth spurt not likely to be repeated

1 comment:

  1. As I have been saying and posting the so called recovery was simply a cycle where businesses were replenishing their all time low inventories...as I have been saying and posting the real estate market (commercial and residential) is in bad shape; the profits after tax from companies have shrunk compared with last quarter, consumers are cautious as well as companies...the growth is basically due to tourism and (as I said) companies repleneshing their inventories...Now we are coming close to home credits for first buyers to come to an end on march and april ...we have the temporary census jobs that will end on july plus states/municipalities that will start trimming staff via budget reductions and pension reductions and we will have an idea what is ahead...

    ReplyDelete