Are you currently unemployed?

My Favorite Documentaries

  • I.O.U.S.A
  • In Debt We Trust
  • Max Out
  • Out of Balance
  • The Corporation

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Christie to cut N.J. school aid by $800M; 800 Layoffs in San Bernardino; R.I. Court Upholds Salary Cuts; Lancaster PA Pension Tsunami

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Christie to cut N.J. school aid by $800M; 800 Layoffs in San Bernardino; R.I. Court Upholds Salary Cuts; Lancaster PA Pension Tsunami

1 comment:

  1. New jersey is cutting million of dollars on education which obviously will translate into lay offs not only that but a cap of 2.5% on government spending again this translate is more lay offs...we could say that the public system in NJ will suffer with this new budget ...California has till May 15 to notify teachers that have been laid off, at the moment 800 have received notice...Lancaster, Pennsylvania is in deep financial problem...costs are expected to rise drastically in the next few months and years may be pushing the county to bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete