I am a regular "Joe" may be not a plumber but a regular average next door guy who is concerned with USA economy. Currently underemployed and with a $ 250 000 in student loans and with a bankruptcy filed not long time ago my passion for the state of the economy arouse ... My purpose is to gather information from different journals and or blogs and help those fellows americans interested in the economy have a broader perception of what really is happening.
Millions of Prime loans are delinquent and facing foreclosure. The famous relief or modification, as long as I am aware from previews reading, can help 1 or 2% of the people in distress while the process might take months ( 6 to 8)...the new wave is compose of those that lost their jobs and not only those that are doing it because it is strategically convenient. This wave or should I say tsunami is coming along with the commercial real estate where vineyards along USA, Hotels, Condos and Malls are financially stranded therefore expect foreclosures, bankruptcies etc...and I am not even adding here the exports and imports that both should start shrinking due to obvious reasons called demand from other countries...
Millions of Prime loans are delinquent and facing foreclosure. The famous relief or modification, as long as I am aware from previews reading, can help 1 or 2% of the people in distress while the process might take months ( 6 to 8)...the new wave is compose of those that lost their jobs and not only those that are doing it because it is strategically convenient. This wave or should I say tsunami is coming along with the commercial real estate where vineyards along USA, Hotels, Condos and Malls are financially stranded therefore expect foreclosures, bankruptcies etc...and I am not even adding here the exports and imports that both should start shrinking due to obvious reasons called demand from other countries...
ReplyDelete