I am a regular "Joe" may be not a plumber but a regular average next door guy who is concerned with USA economy. Currently underemployed and with a $ 250 000 in student loans and with a bankruptcy filed not long time ago my passion for the state of the economy arouse ... My purpose is to gather information from different journals and or blogs and help those fellows americans interested in the economy have a broader perception of what really is happening.
Now Geithner is aiming India: india and all developing countries as china shouldnt be relying on exporting goods...that way the world economy could be fixed...I wonder if Geithner is going after germany whose economy relies heavily on exports too...and I even wonder is USA going to do the same???? Anyway there is something interesting that he mentions: that USA economy was shifted from a consumerism one to a saving one...the implications of this is big: it means that the 2/3 of the economy is not based on spending it means that is less than 2/3 which translates into less sales ......
Now Geithner is aiming India: india and all developing countries as china shouldnt be relying on exporting goods...that way the world economy could be fixed...I wonder if Geithner is going after germany whose economy relies heavily on exports too...and I even wonder is USA going to do the same???? Anyway there is something interesting that he mentions: that USA economy was shifted from a consumerism one to a saving one...the implications of this is big: it means that the 2/3 of the economy is not based on spending it means that is less than 2/3 which translates into less sales ......
ReplyDelete