I am a regular "Joe" may be not a plumber but a regular average next door guy who is concerned with USA economy. Currently underemployed and with a $ 250 000 in student loans and with a bankruptcy filed not long time ago my passion for the state of the economy arouse ... My purpose is to gather information from different journals and or blogs and help those fellows americans interested in the economy have a broader perception of what really is happening.
Like 3 or 2 years ago I told a friend of mine that VAT was coming and he asked me how I knew about that...At that time I was a regular reader of Wall Street journal and Financial Times...NOW they are talking about VAY (Value Added Tax) the question is: does that means sales tax will disappear? Any European that shed some light? Well the IMF is considering to Tax countries in order to create a "relief" fund in case something like we just had happens in the future...that way there is money to give in case there is another collapse....
Like 3 or 2 years ago I told a friend of mine that VAT was coming and he asked me how I knew about that...At that time I was a regular reader of Wall Street journal and Financial Times...NOW they are talking about VAY (Value Added Tax) the question is: does that means sales tax will disappear? Any European that shed some light? Well the IMF is considering to Tax countries in order to create a "relief" fund in case something like we just had happens in the future...that way there is money to give in case there is another collapse....
ReplyDelete